What's new
What's new

Fanuc machines

Torus13

Plastic
At First i wanted to sa hello im New in this forum.

I have opportunity to buy cheap cnc mill stama fanuc mc 010 in good condition to spread my workshop posibilities and have few questions i dont usualy work on A mill so:

1st. Is 7kw and 8000 Rpm enough to work in materials like stainless steel, steel and others?

2nd. Fanuc i used to work on this system but i dont realy know parts like motors Systems etc. Are easy to buy or fix? I heard that fanuc is easiest to fix of all.

Thanks to all answers and sorry for my langue English is not my native langue ;)

At First i wanted to sa hello im New in this forum.

I have opportunity to buy cheap cnc mill stama fanuc mc 010 in good condition to spread my workshop posibilities and have few questions i dont usualy work on A mill so:

1st. Is 7kw and 8000 Rpm enough to work in materials like stainless steel, steel and others?

2nd. Fanuc i used to work on this system but i dont realy know parts like motors Systems etc. Are easy to buy or fix? I heard that fanuc is easiest to fix of all.

Thanks to all answers and sorry for my langue English is not my native langue ;)

1) Yes

2) There is likely more spare Fanuc parts, supplies, controllers and information out there then any other controller there is.

Another questions if this type of machine have looses on axis x , y or z is it able to fix this geometrical?

Back