What's new
What's new

Reset in tool change process Mitsubishi M70V a type/ PMI 6500H- (Noob)

Micray

Plastic
A bit of background, my employer recently bought an obscure VMC (PMI-CNC H-Type 3-Axis - CNC Machines | Pat Mooney Saws) That came with no manuals. They basically gave me the machine to use and said good luck. I have been trying really hard to understand the basic principals but I am seriously stuck on this one part. We have a ATC (Sanjet international DK40 20T) and the other guy that has been running my programs hit the reset button in the middle of a tool change. I had done the same before and fixed it by manually turning the swing arm back as described in this thread. however that isn't working this time because the tool ATC pot is stuck in the lowered position and you can also still hear the air release from the spindle. Currently no program I try running will work, and handle operation doesn't seem to do anything either. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.20200706_113945.jpg

A bit of background, my employer recently bought an obscure VMC (PMI-CNC H-Type 3-Axis - CNC Machines | Pat Mooney Saws) That came with no manuals. They basically gave me the machine to use and said good luck. I have been trying really hard to understand the basic principals but I am seriously stuck on this one part. We have a ATC (Sanjet international DK40 20T) and the other guy that has been running my programs hit the reset button in the middle of a tool change. I had done the same before and fixed it by manually turning the swing arm back as described in this thread. however that isn't working this time because the tool ATC pot is stuck in the lowered position and you can also still hear the air release from the spindle. Currently no program I try running will work, and handle operation doesn't seem to do anything either. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 293422

You linked their website, can't you use the "contact" button and get some help? I know it doesn't help the here and now, but better late than never...

I contacted them to see if I could get any sort of manual and it has been a good week or so since then. They divert me then never contact me back like they promise.

UPDATE** I was able to track down a m code list and put the tool pot back up. if anyone ever needs the manual for this just send me a pm. I harassed the people that sold us the mill until they found the manual that they thought they didn't have. Thanks to Mike1974 for taking the time out of his day to help me.

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ ** Мне удалось отследить список кодов AM и вернуть набор инструментов обратно. Если кому-нибудь понадобится это руководство, просто напишите мне в личку. Я преследовал людей, которые продали нам мельницу, пока они не нашли руководство, которого, по их мнению, у них не было. Спасибо Mike1974 за то, что он нашел время, чтобы помочь мне.
Hello, help with the recovery guide ATC

Back