What's new
What's new

robodril help lost wiring manuel t14i fanuc 16i

submoa1113

Plastic
Hi everyone I sure could use some help.
I recently got a Renishaw omi-2t and I really would like to get this thing installed
I have the tool setter and a opm-40 probe.
I can not find a wiring diagram for this machine anywhere I would gladly be willing to pay if someone can help me out

Hello. I am looking for the same info.
I have the exact same Renishaw set up. I installed it on my Fadal first and it works, but I am very unpleased with the Fadal Macro language. I have decided to switch the whole set up over to my robodrill.
My robodrill has an extra M-code added and an ice cube relay in the back cabinet. It terminates at a round plug on the left side of the power cabinet. I was going to use this relay to turn on the OMI and then use NC24V for the DC24v power required for the OMI. Then you will need to find where to put the outputs for the G31 skip signal. This is the only thing that I am unsure of. I don't know where you would open and close a circuit for G31. Many others have done this with just a tool setter. But that is all you need is the input to G31. Hope this helps. If you find wiring info, I'd love to find a source to purchase diagrams too.
-Greg

thank you for the reply

Hello. I am looking for the same info.
I have the exact same Renishaw set up. I installed it on my Fadal first and it works, but I am very unpleased with the Fadal Macro language. I have decided to switch the whole set up over to my robodrill.
My robodrill has an extra M-code added and an ice cube relay in the back cabinet. It terminates at a round plug on the left side of the power cabinet. I was going to use this relay to turn on the OMI and then use NC24V for the DC24v power required for the OMI. Then you will need to find where to put the outputs for the G31 skip signal. This is the only thing that I am unsure of. I don't know where you would open and close a circuit for G31. Many others have done this with just a tool setter. But that is all you need is the input to G31. Hope this helps. If you find wiring info, I'd love to find a source to purchase diagrams too.
-Greg

thank you greg for the reply if I can get the info I'll certainly pass it along to you

Hi greg pm me i have a wiring diagram i need the probing macros maybe we can help each other out

Hello. I sent a PM to both your old user name and then copied and sent it to the new one.

The gist of the message reads like this, if anyone else is keeping track.

I do have the macros I intend to use. I also got a wiring diagram from Methods but am stuck yet. It seems my Robodrill has one available simple On\Off M-code and the rest require a FIN signal. Or are momentary on. Did you find 2 pairs of M codes for your OMI-2T Install?

Back