What's new
What's new

Running Sharp SV-2412 through RS-232C Drip Feed

Di5gui5edW0lf

Plastic
Alright, this is my first post on here and I'm really hoping i can get some help on what it is I am missing here...

So I bought a Sharp SV-2412 Machining Center about a Month ago, I've been running parts through ProEZNC DNC from my laptop through the RS-232C cable and COM port1 Everything has been working relatively smoothly up until yesterday, now every time I try and send a program to my machine which is controlled by a Fanuc 0i Mate-MB controller, I automatically receive 500 alarms for both the X and Y axis. I feel like I have tried everything. I've tried entering in G54 offsets in the controller in my NC code and as soon as I do that I get over travels in the other direction... I've tried everything I can think of and I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't tried.... just 10 hours of getting nowhere and it's getting super frustrating... Thanks for any and all help you might be able to give to help me get back to making chips.

:mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5::mad5:

Dumb question but you are homing the machine when you start up, right?

Batteries are okay?

If you lost zeros you will need to perform what FANUC calls a "dogless zero return" procedure.

Back