What's new
What's new

Searching for Fanuc OT operations/programming manual to no avail. Anyone have one?

SmlG54

Aluminum
Hey all, Ive got an old Hwacheon CNC lathe using a Fanuc O-T controller.

I've searched far and wide on the internet and different forums but have not been able to find one.

Do any here happen to have one or know a solid resource for locating one?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but that link above is for a newer manual (for the 0-TC) and I need to find programming and specifically the macro manual for the older 0-TA. Mainboard is type A16B-1010-0150 and it was manufactured in Dec 1985.

I'm looking for:
B-61 394E Lathe Operator's Manual
B-61 400E Parameter Manual
B-61 393E-1 Programming Manual

Sorry to bump an old thread, but that link above is for a newer manual (for the 0-TC) and I need to find programming and specifically the macro manual for the older 0-TA. Mainboard is type A16B-1010-0150 and it was manufactured in Dec 1985.

I'm looking for:
B-61 394E Lathe Operator's Manual
B-61 400E Parameter Manual
B-61 393E-1 Programming Manual

PM me your email

Will do. Looks like those manual numbers may actually be for the later series, I'm having difficulty finding good information!

Alright I've found some of the part numbers for these manuals and I'm getting quotes from FANUC.

Series 0/00/0-Mate Model A:

Descriptions Manual GFZ-55252E
Connections Manual GFZ-55253E
Operator Manual GFZ-55254E
Maintenance Manual GFZ-55255E

There may be others but I can't find any information on them. Since search engines just like to sell shit it is very hard to find any real info these days.

Now please nobody snipe the eBay auctions while I'm waiting for quotes from FANUC!

I have a maintenance manual, # B-55255E/03 that I don't need. Let me know if you're interested.

Appreciated! Turns out all four manuals are $142 total form FANUC so I'm just going to buy them. The prices used on eBay are all at least TWICE the price of brand new. LOL

ETA: Okay I took another look at the quote and they are all out of stock with up to 155 day lead times LOL. Hell, maybe I order them and just see how long it takes to get them.

I'll send you a PM on that Maintenance Manual since that is the one I am in most dire need of.

Just wanted to give a shout out to wmpy, who sent the manual to me free of charge. I really appreciate it!

Back