What's new
What's new

Servo dynamics drive module

Bluenose1690

Plastic
Hi all, I own a small machine shop, one of my machines is a1997 mighty comet with a dynapath 50 control. I have been experiencing servo drive card issues and am pretty certain I have fried the z axis drive card. Does any know if its possible to have them repaired or know where I could find one. Unfortunately I currently have a hot job on it and time is a factor. Any help of advice would be greatly appreciated, it is a (servo dynamics 1525-17)
Thanks.

I have not yet called them. I have reached out to a couple Industrial electronics experts in my area but have yet to hear back as it is thanks giving weekend here.

I appreciate you looking. I have also searched on ebay. My lack of knowledge in electronics made me hesitant to order anything. My model no. Is (SPFP-1525-12) I came across models with similar numbers, I'm just not sure what these number mean exactly. I saw one that was SPFPO-1527-17. Would this be compatible? Or I am I asking for more trouble? Thanks in advance.

Just to clarify...SPFPO or SDFPO?

If it's SDFPO (looks to be the standard prefix) this appears to be a new board. Offer $450 (or whatever you deem appropriate) and go from there. It has a 30 day warranty if things don't pan out. Seller appears to be trustworthy with no negative feedback in 12 months. I'm sure you could contact them to expedite the shipping.

SERVO DYNAMICS, SDFPO1525-17, SERVO AMPLIFIER BOARD, N/NIB! MAKE OFFER! | eBay

Back