What's new
What's new

source for Fadal lube line ,door bearings and way cover plastic part

garychipmaker

Cast Iron
Hi Thanks again for all the help from you guys. I need a new X axis lube line that is the the nylon line with a ferrule on each end. for some reasom it was stickig out of the side of the cst track cut in two. Cat track is fine Also I need the needle bearings for the bottom of the front doors. And can I get the plastic slider parts that are a .060" plastic strip bent in a 180 degree with a rivet in each end that the middle part of the X axis way cover slides on I have bought several parts from Fadal CNC but I don.t see these items listed. They do list the complete door bracket with bearing but I just need the needle bearings. they are .250 ID .4375 OD x .250 wide.

Hi Thanks again for all the help from you guys. I need a new X axis lube line that is the the nylon line with a ferrule on each end. for some reasom it was stickig out of the side of the cst track cut in two. Cat track is fine Also I need the needle bearings for the bottom of the front doors. And can I get the plastic slider parts that are a .060" plastic strip bent in a 180 degree with a rivet in each end that the middle part of the X axis way cover slides on I have bought several parts from Fadal CNC but I don.t see these items listed. They do list the complete door bracket with bearing but I just need the needle bearings. they are .250 ID .4375 OD x .250 wide.

ITS in Chatsworth or FadalCNC

Back