Likes Likes:  0
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Iowa
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default source for Fadal lube line ,door bearings and way cover plastic part

Hi Thanks again for all the help from you guys. I need a new X axis lube line that is the the nylon line with a ferrule on each end. for some reasom it was stickig out of the side of the cst track cut in two. Cat track is fine Also I need the needle bearings for the bottom of the front doors. And can I get the plastic slider parts that are a .060" plastic strip bent in a 180 degree with a rivet in each end that the middle part of the X axis way cover slides on I have bought several parts from Fadal CNC but I don.t see these items listed. They do list the complete door bracket with bearing but I just need the needle bearings. they are .250 ID .4375 OD x .250 wide.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mc Master carr

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by garychipmaker View Post
    Hi Thanks again for all the help from you guys. I need a new X axis lube line that is the the nylon line with a ferrule on each end. for some reasom it was stickig out of the side of the cst track cut in two. Cat track is fine Also I need the needle bearings for the bottom of the front doors. And can I get the plastic slider parts that are a .060" plastic strip bent in a 180 degree with a rivet in each end that the middle part of the X axis way cover slides on I have bought several parts from Fadal CNC but I don.t see these items listed. They do list the complete door bracket with bearing but I just need the needle bearings. they are .250 ID .4375 OD x .250 wide.
    ITS in Chatsworth or FadalCNC