What's new
What's new

Speedio Status Light Wring? Anyone added one?

PriddyShiddy

Cast Iron
Figured out I can do all the functions for the indicator through the I/O board parameters, however wondering if anyone knows the pin out for the 'correct' plug on the board for the indicator. There are a lot of I/Os avail but it still seems wasteful to use them for functions that have a dedicated plug.

Added one to my S700 Watched ebay till a genuine patlite was up for a good price. This beacon is a little on the long skinny but works. Never gives the red light for alarms. We just use the Green or Blue wired to amber as the finished. In the maintenance manual is the details of the connector pins Not on the board silkscreen, use the pin numbers from the connector We used the second connector to wire to the light. Made a small harness out of 22ga Tefzel.

New Patlite Signal Tower Yellow Blue Green REd 24V AC/DC MP-42-YBGR D6139 | eBay

New Patlite Signal Tower Yellow Blue Green REd 24V AC/DC MP-402-YBGR D6139

Molex 6 Circuit Wire Connector - 2 Complete conn. w/ Pins Mini-Fit Jr ™
The connector for the board.

File Oct 05, 7 27 03 AM.jpg

Added one to my S700 Watched ebay till a genuine patlite was up for a good price. This beacon is a little on the long skinny but works. Never gives the red light for alarms. We just use the Green or Blue wired to amber as the finished. In the maintenance manual is the details of the connector pins Not on the board silkscreen, use the pin numbers from the connector We used the second connector to wire to the light. Made a small harness out of 22ga Tefzel.

New Patlite Signal Tower Yellow Blue Green REd 24V AC/DC MP-42-YBGR D6139 | eBay

New Patlite Signal Tower Yellow Blue Green REd 24V AC/DC MP-402-YBGR D6139

Molex 6 Circuit Wire Connector - 2 Complete conn. w/ Pins Mini-Fit Jr ™
The connector for the board.

View attachment 209372

That is perfect! Thank you!!

We can provide the I/O out for you next week.

Andy

Aren't you supposed to be celebrating? ;) Thanks Andy! Brian literally said 'Don't break it this week' so I figured I would ask before blowing something up. First parts already running and look AMAZING!! This control is AWESOME and once I started poking around it was simple to set up the buzzer, run light, and stop light to the I/O board. Still like to get those spots back for future use. I shaved 30% off the production time for the Ops on my cruise controls that I am running on the S700 vs the Haas with 15K spindle speeder. This. Machine. Is. Gold. Going to start cleaning up the Haas for sale photos so I can fit another S700 :)

Back