What's new
What's new

Spindle Amplifier Module blinking dashes "Not ready" - Fanuc 16 Robodrill T10 Alpha

allenp

Aluminum
Spindle Amplifier Module blinking dashes "Not ready" - Fanuc 16 Robodrill T10 Alpha

Like the title says, on my Fanuc 16 machine (Robodrill T10 Alpha) there is some kind of problem with spindle amplifier and it is just blinking double dashes ( - - ) saying it is not ready, nor operative.

I've tried switching modules with another machine with same module and it still does the same. I've even changed cable which connects the module with mainboard. Nothing.

What could be the problem? Other modules are working (00 state).

Okay the problem is solved!
It was one parameter "missing", or I could not input it at first because it showed me message to confirm input of the parameter data with "Delete" key, which I thought was on the physical keyboard of the machine (I tried all keys, none of them wouldnt input that parameter). But no, it can be confirmed only by opening software keyboard (ABC key on physical keyboard) and pressing delete. After I have input that parameter, it works!!

It was parameter 9937. Thankfully, I've left myself a message on paper where my parameters were printed and yesterday I found that reminder and tried inputing it again, successfully this time!

Thanks for your help guys!!

Back