What's new
What's new

Standard Modern CM-1440 parameters and settings

garrett060

Plastic
Hi everyone,

I'm new enough to CNC work and am looking for some help in regards to my machine. I purchased a 1997 Standard Modern CM-1440 CNC lathe a little while back. Just recently the controller (Fagor 800 TGI) quit on me and I've lost all the parameters. I'm looking into replacing the controller and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or advice? Or if by by chance anyone has a copy of the parameters for this machine? I can't seem to find any information about the machine and I don't know anything about setting up a new controller or inputting the parameters. Do I need a "machine parameters file" to set up the machine? Or can it be set up without one? The machine is in beautiful condition and everything else on it looks like near new condition, so I'm hoping to get it back up and running.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers

Cm-1440

Hello

I have a lathe similar to yours that has a Proto Trak control, so I won't be able to help you with parameters, but I would like to know the serial # of your machine to help me find hard parts for mine. So far Leblond has not been able to figure out what machine I have

Do you have a parts manual for your machine?

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks
Jerry

Back