UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arizona
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Taper Tool Identification

Hello,

I have a Bostomatic 312 that came with a pile of tooling. Most of it is AcuraFlex and seems to be made custom for Boston Digital. What I'm trying to identify is what looks like an arbor of some sort, possible for a face mill. It has the Boston Digital 40 taper and a 30mm bore that appears to be ground with some threads I cannot get a good measurement of. The only markings are a "C/O" logo bordered by "SWISS MADE" and 44306. I've attached pictures. It would be neat if I could find a face mill to match as it looks like there was not a lot of tooling made for these machines. Thanks!

Mr.Bowtie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20200705_175353.jpg   img_20200705_175403.jpg  

2. Likes Laurentian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MrBowtie View Post
    Hello,

I have a Bostomatic 312 that came with a pile of tooling. Most of it is AcuraFlex and seems to be made custom for Boston Digital. What I'm trying to identify is what looks like an arbor of some sort, possible for a face mill. It has the Boston Digital 40 taper and a 30mm bore that appears to be ground with some threads I cannot get a good measurement of. The only markings are a "C/O" logo bordered by "SWISS MADE" and 44306. I've attached pictures. It would be neat if I could find a face mill to match as it looks like there was not a lot of tooling made for these machines. Thanks!

Mr.Bowtie
    Give Alan Civitate a call 860-559-0974 he'll most likely have something