What's new
What's new

Texiang High Quality Automatic 6 Hi-Leveler

Leveler is the core equipment of strip and plate processing machine, therefore TX has been dedicated to developing and producing the top quality precision leveler for coil strip, plate, and machine part. TX’s leveller is capable to process all kind of ferrous and non-ferrous material with thicknesses from 0.1 mm to 25mm, and width 2500 mm max.

According to the type and range of materials to be processed, TX can provide the optimal solution with the proper diameter and numbers of roller, roller spacing, speed and etc, with the purpose to remove most of defects like coil set, cross bow, edge wave, and center buckle, dents, curvature, camber and so on. To achieve the highest precise flatness for the material.

TX also supplies the standalone machine for metal sheet and parts, like perforated sheet, stamped, flame-cut and laser-cut parts, high tensile steel and so on.

TX provides 4hi, 5hi, 6hi leveller for both types: fixed frame type and cassette type.

leveler is the core equipment of strip and plate processing machine, therefore tx has been dedicated to developing and producing the top quality precision leveler for coil strip, plate, and machine part. Tx’s leveller is capable to process all kind of ferrous and non-ferrous material with thicknesses from 0.1 mm to 25mm, and width 2500 mm max.

According to the type and range of materials to be processed, tx can provide the optimal solution with the proper diameter and numbers of roller, roller spacing, speed and etc, with the purpose to remove most of defects like coil set, cross bow, edge wave, and center buckle, dents, curvature, camber and so on. To achieve the highest precise flatness for the material.

Tx also supplies the standalone machine for metal sheet and parts, like perforated sheet, stamped, flame-cut and laser-cut parts, high tensile steel and so on.

Tx provides 4hi, 5hi, 6hi leveller for both types: Fixed frame type and cassette type.
spammer.....

spammer.....
Unpaid advertisement, anyway. At least it's a step up from the people who bring back five-years-dead threads or try to sneak url's into a sentence. I appeciate the fact that s/he isn't insulting my intelligence as well as sticking an ad in my face.

Ive been amazed the amount of China spamming ive experienced through my business email in just the last 3 months alone. Seems they are getting desparate.
New crop of English graduates.

Back