What's new

Tool change issue DNM 5700

qrovin

Aluminum
So finally got ellison to come and fix out dnm 5700
Except for the tool change
When m6 is commanded it gives alarm

“Alarm 2274 waiting tool pot spindle /magazine side”

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?

Hello, I work for Doosan. Below is from the operators manual. Can you clarify what Ellison came out to do and what was the problem. For this problem, it seems you might have a bad prox switch for the tool pot down or up. Without being there, it's hard to tell exactly what is going on. What happened to cause this alarm.

There is a App in the EOP screen to check the status. It's called "Sensor Monitoring" and it checks the status of most of the prox switches for all the various things like your tool changer. You might want to start there.

Paul

Capture.JPG

Briefly
1st there was a short in the 4th axis because water got into the microswitches
Ellison came reinstalled parameters
Got everything working except for the tool change

Was the tool changer working before the short issue? Still, check the status of those switches in the EOP screen. If you find something, it will give you something to give to Ellison. Or, you may be able to check or fix yourself.

Paul

You may want to check the settings in the Tool Management utility in the EOP. Most likely, someone left the "pot down" switch active when it shouldn't be .

I checked the sensor status from eop and seems ok

How do u turn iff switch from tool management menu . ?

It just asked if inwant to mange tool press y . I did that but not sure how to access switch

Back