What's new
What's new

Is tsugami better machine?

ashtech

Plastic
In CNC automatic lathe category which machines are better? Tsugami or citizen or DMG
(gildemeister)? I want to buy Tsugami.Dilema. Any comparision chart for these machines. this chart will be helpful for me.

Seen all but the Citizen in operation. Liked the DMG's features but they were having some problems with one of the linear slides. Heard good things about citizens, and the tsugamis look like a simple solid machine and I havn't seen one down for mechanical problems yet. I would personally go either Citizen or Tsugami.

Husker

Do You mean to say Tsugami and Citizen are equally good. I Feel Tsugami are more simpler machines than citizen, mechanically. I don't know about actual performance.

Hey,

We are planning to buy our first Swiss screw machine and we are in the same dilemma. Which machine did you end up buying and how was experience?
We have to make a choice between Citizen A 20 and Tsugami S0206.
Any guidance from your side will be immensely helpful for us.

Thanks.

The other guy hasn't been here in 12 years, but you might be able to just drive accrost town and ask him yourself?

-----------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

I don't have his contact number or mail id, otherwise I would have contacted him through that medium. But I was just taking my chance.

Anyways it would be great if you could provide some insights.

Thanks !!

My experience with both is quite dated....

Between the two builders, the mechanical aspects of both were very good. The features on, and integration of, the CNC control on the Citizen was way better than Tsugami. This made the Citizen far more friendly and faster for the set-up person and somewhat better for the operator.

Back