What's new
What's new

Turret indexing issue

wbstadeli

Plastic
Hi all,

We have a Takisawa Eco-turn lathe here with a FANUC O-T control. We had to reset all the machine and diagnostic parameters. I have those backed up and re-entered them all, and everything works except that whenever a "T" is read in the program the turret moves out like it is going to index and then back in. So a few lines down in our programs when it calls up which offset to use (Say were using tool #1 and offset #1) it reads T0101, and even though the turret position is already on T1 it moves out and in at that line. Also at the end of our operations we call out T0000 to cancel the offsets, it will move out to the index position and back in as well. What can i do to fix this? Thanks for any help in advance!!

Takisawa is still in business in Buffalo Grove IL. PH 847 419 0046. I would give them a call and have them fax the parameter list for that machine then compare them to what you have. It's almost like you have one entered incorrectly.
They faxed me a list a few years ago when mine disappeared, they were very helpful.
Dave

Takisawa is still in business in Buffalo Grove IL. PH 847 419 0046. I would give them a call and have them fax the parameter list for that machine then compare them to what you have. It's almost like you have one entered incorrectly.
They faxed me a list a few years ago when mine disappeared, they were very helpful.
Dave

I hope he has better luck than me. Last time I called them they wanted $300 to register my machine before they would even check to see if they had a parameter list to sell me.

Back