What's new
What's new

Types Cutter and drill for CNC 3018 pro

Andrewxxd1

Plastic
Hi, I'm new to the CNC world

I would like to know if you know of any good CNC cutter and drill manufacturer sold by aliexpress, that the brand is reliable and the product has a good construction.

I am looking for cutters and drills of various types, do you have any experience with a particular brand?

I would like to know if you know of any good CNC cutter and drill manufacturer sold by aliexpress, that the brand is reliable and the product has a good construction.

I am looking for cutters and drills of various types, do you have any experience with a particular brand?

Why are you using AliExpress? They're like Chinese Amazon.

Check out:

OSG
SGS
M A Ford
Walter
Micro 100
Fullerton
Garr
Mikron
Gorilla
Iscar
Sandvik
Ingersoll
Seco
Dormer
Tungaloy
Kennametal
Widia/Hanita
Pro-max
Mitsubishi
Niagara Cutter
Melin
MariTool
Widin
Robb Jack
Emuge
Guhring
Morse

......and a shit ton of others.

AliExpress is GARBAGE!

Why are you using AliExpress? They're like Chinese Amazon.

Check out:

OSG
SGS
M A Ford
Walter
Micro 100
Fullerton
Garr
Mikron
Gorilla
Iscar
Sandvik
Ingersoll
Seco
Dormer
Tungaloy
Kennametal
Widia/Hanita
Pro-max
Mitsubishi
Niagara Cutter
Melin
MariTool
Widin
Robb Jack
Emuge
Guhring
Morse

......and a shit ton of others.

AliExpress is GARBAGE!

Do either of you know what a 3018 machine is? Hint it is not 30" x 18" of travel.......hell the whole machine isn't that big.

I wouldn't put a name brand cutter in one and I have a draw full of them.

I think the $220 upgraded machine package comes with a 10 pack of cutters. That should surly last longer than the machine.

Do either of you know what a 3018 machine is? Hint it is not 30" x 18" of travel.......hell the whole machine isn't that big.

I think the $220 upgraded machine package comes with a 10 pack of cutters. That should surly last longer than the machine.

:willy_nilly:

I figured it was using Fadal sizing, eg. 18x30 VMC.

This machine falls way, waaaaay, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside the guidelines.

Machinery Discussion Guidelines

I don't care if it was a machine he built with popsicle sticks,I still wouldn't buy from Aliexpress.

thanks for your reply ChipSplitter

I was thinking of buying on aliexpress because it is for home work, not industrial, but I am still looking for something with quality.

Not only on aliexpress, but also a sales page that ships worldwide, because I am from Chile.

Do any of the brands you named me make unit sales for any of these pages? Or do you have to place the order directly on your website?

thanks for your reply ChipSplitter

I was thinking of buying on aliexpress because it is for home work, not industrial, but I am still looking for something with quality.

Not only on aliexpress, but also a sales page that ships worldwide, because I am from Chile.

Do any of the brands you named me make unit sales for any of these pages? Or do you have to place the order directly on your website?

No, not for your machine. You're lucky if you can face off a chunk of hot butter. :rolleyes5:

Just buy a new machine every month, once the included tools wear out throw it away.

:popcorn:

Back