What's new
What's new

U50 Stop PLC error

Eugen

Plastic
I recently purchased a cnc Lux Mill vmc 650H center. We have no documentation and no series of the machine . The machines is equipped by Mitsubishi, we have an electrical problem or parameters problems.
U50 stop plc and M01 operation error occurred.
I need the parameters and machines manual.
Can you help me?

Would help if you provided more information. Pictures of the display even.

M01 alarms are a group of operation alarms. There are about 100 alarms in that group. You will need to post the entire alarm message for anyone to begin to understand what is happening. The U50 PLC message does not show up in my manuals. When I get to my shop I will have a look in some other information I have there.

Without documentation from the machine builder (wiring diagram, ladder diagram, parameters, operation manual) it may not be possible to get the machine running or keep it running long term. A non-running machine without documentation in many cases is just so much scrap iron unless one knows where to get those documents.

M01 0101 means there is no mode selected. That in combination with the PLC error makes me suspect this machine had the memory backup batteries die, losing the parameters and ladder. I wish you luck on finding those.

I found reference to the U50 alarm for Meldas 6 and 7 series controls. Is your control a 60, 70, 600, or 700? Looks like on the maintenance screen there is an indicator for PLC Run/Stop and a softkey to perform the run/stop operation.

The controller is Meldas 64. It may be due to loss of data and parameters. Thanks for your help!

Back