What's new
What's new

Brother TC-225 Conventional cnc-400 wisdom needed

John P.M.W.

Plastic
So I purchased this machine at what I thought was a great deal, until I powered it up and found this is a conversational control. Not G code. Tried calling Yamazen and there tech guys have aged out. So trial and error working through this manual I managed to create a 2 tool drill program. The way this machine obtains its speed n feed values based on tool diameters and peripheral velocity ft/min has been driving me crazy. Any easy recommendations to ease this process would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John P.M.W

So I purchased this machine at what I thought was a great deal, until I powered it up and found this is a conversational control. Not G code. Tried calling Yamazen and there tech guys have aged out. So trial and error working through this manual I managed to create a 2 tool drill program. The way this machine obtains its speed n feed values based on tool diameters and peripheral velocity ft/min has been driving me crazy. Any easy recommendations to ease this process would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John P.M.W

John,

Send me your email and I will try to get you some help but don't hold your breath.

Andy Dukes
Yamazen Inc.

hello andy how are you ?

can you help me to issue of old model brotther tc 201 and 203 machine???

hello andy how are you ?

can you help me to issue of old model brotther tc 201 and 203 machine???

My best customer who had a shop full of Brothers in conversational just retired. As I posted in the other thread and many times before, I would not purchase or recommend a Brother in the older 3 digit series.

Sorry, no help here.
Andy

Back