What's new
What's new

Way oil lubercator conquest t-42 lathe hardinge

toolfood

Plastic
THE WAY OIL LUBERCATOR IS USING TO MUCH OIL. EVERY DAY THE TANK HAS TO BE FILLED OTHERWISE IT GOES OFF ON ALARM. IT SEEMS TO HAVE GOOD PRESSURE IF IT WERE LEAKING IT WOULDN'T HAVE PRESSURE TRUE OR FALSE. THE TIMER IS SUB24 IS FIXED AND CAN'T BE CHANGED. IT GOES OFF EVERY 140 SECONDS. VERSAMAX II THE ORIGINAL IS A TRAYBON UNIT SOME OF THE OIL IS SOMEHOWE MAKEING IT'S WAY INTO THE COOLANT THERES SO MUCH THE WASTE CONTAINER HAS OIL IN IT ALSO ABOUT HALF THE AMOUNT THE OILER PUTS OUT. WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS IF ANY I'D APPRECIATE YOURE FEED BACK.:confused::o:confused:

Oiler cycles every 140 seconds? :eek:

Well, a werk-around that a chum of mine did for a Romi - was that he added an aux PLC that would send back signalling to the host PLC telling it that it cycled and held pressure. And on the other end of the aux PLC you can cycle the pump and check pressure as often as you want - where YOU are in control of it.

My chum wasn't trying to edit the frequency like you are. His issue had something to doo with someone backfeeding 120 into a 24V circuit as I remember. Not sure how this werk-around fit his situation anymore, but it solved his issues, and could werk for you too.

No clue if there is a more common fix for your issue, but you might call Hardinge Service and pose the question.

-----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
Ox

Back