What's new
What's new

Westcoast Distributor for Fuchs Ecotool

G00 Proto

Hot Rolled
Anyone out here know of a distributor for Fuchs Ecotool 7830. It seems like this stuff is impossible to buy if you are a small shop. I was buying it from a distributor in Minnesota, but they are difficult to buy from unless you are one of their big customers... plus I gotta pay shipping all the way across the country.

You can't find out by calling the number on the Fuchs website?

You would think so... not the most customer centric organization I have ever done business with. Best they could do was ship product from Illinois at a substantial premium. It's almost like they don't want the business.

Maybe it is time to find a brand you like that is sold locally that you can will call.

Same here. We buy machining and grinding oil, straight from Fuchs. Both 55 gallon barrels and 330 gallon totes.

WS Dodge. West coast is a big place. There are a lot of aerospace manufacturing in SoCal that uses Dodge oil and they also distribute Fuchs. I don't know how far out of SoCal they go.

http://wsdodgeoil.com/

Their Western Canadian distributor is about 5 miles from me--just outside Vancouver. I buy way oil and gear oil from them
in 20 litre pails. Never had any problems getting what I need...

ca | FUCHS LUBRICANTS CANADA LTD.

I see the link doesn't work. You've got to scroll down to the map, click on "Select Region", click on North &
South America, and when that map shows scroll up to see western Canada...

Their Western Canadian distributor is about 5 miles from me--just outside Vancouver. I buy way oil and gear oil from them
in 20 litre pails. Never had any problems getting what I need...

ca | FUCHS LUBRICANTS CANADA LTD.

I see the link doesn't work. You've got to scroll down to the map, click on "Select Region", click on North &
South America, and when that map shows scroll up to see western Canada...

Thanks for the info; unfortunately, all of my machines are SAE and won't accept coolant or way oil in liters :)

That being said, it seems like Fuchs is very popular in areas that have good local distributers, but kind of hard to get if you need to order it from any distance. It's a shame, I genuinely think it is the best coolant I have ever used. I suppose I'll just keep biting the bullet and shipping it all the way across the country... or become a distributer.

I thought I had coolant on the way... they won't ship it until the weather warms up. Afraid it will freeze on the dock. I hate the mid west and I am starting to hate Fuchs. :(

Sometimes I hate being small time... Fuchs if you are listening approximately 50 machines are running your coolant because I specified it for our shops. Now I can't get a 5 gallon bucket for our proto shop until spring. FML

Back