What's new
What's new

What is your impressive subject in CNC Machining

2fprototypes

Plastic
CNC Machining is often used in the modern industrial processing. CNC can process the plastic materials and metal materials. No matter you manufacture the prototype or start the mass production. Could you share some experiences that what your impressive subject is in the CNC Machining? Some difficult projects really fry our brains. This makes me crazy.

My favorite part of machining is when big American companies get sick of crappy parts that come out of China, and we get them running in bigger volumes, at a lower cost, with higher quality here in US factories.

We have to admit that there are lots of irresponsible companies that did make crappy parts, no matter in China, or other countries. You help your customers to save cost and higher quality products, which is really impressive. But still have experienced companies with advanced technologies and lower cost, like 2fprototypes.

We have to admit that there are lots of irresponsible companies that did make crappy parts, no matter in China, or other countries. You help your customers to save cost and higher quality products, which is really impressive. But still have experienced companies with advanced technologies and lower cost, like 2fprototypes.

Oh, they are often beautiful parts that come out of China. I know lots of great Chinese engineers and impressive Chinese machine shops. They are crappy parts because they are built under the auspices of a murderous CCP government who tortures those who dissent, imprisons millions of folks for their religious beliefs, and is conducting a de facto economic war against the west. Until y’all buck up for a second cultural revolution, none of the parts coming out of a CCP controlled China meet tolerance.

Back