What's new
What's new

What's under the tarp? New Machine Day.....................

david n

Diamond
These guys pulled into the yard today........................

45014603064_c76cb62861_k.jpg

To be continued...................(Eat it Russ.................I can do it too.)

Last edited:
Definitely a machining center by the shape of things...

A tight tarp on a CNC is like a tight dress on a chubby woman --- you can only hide so much! Haha

ToolCat

These guys pulled into the yard today........................

To be continued...................(Eat it Russ.................I can do it too.)

Hahaha.......you rookies. Starting the thread the day your machine shows up! :wrong:

I'd have dropped hints weeks ago, if not months..................:D

Looking forward to seeing what you got though! Congratulations!

I just hope it's not a Samsung......but that's for another story.

Later,
Russ

wrong sheet metal on top for a DNM 400 and it looks like the pump it hanging off the side of the tank , the DNM5700 had the pump on the top of the tank and it did not have the lower cutout like the DNM400 pic ...

Might be a new model Doosan ?

Definitely a machining center by the shape of things...

A tight tarp on a CNC is like a tight dress on a chubby woman --- you can only hide so much! Haha

ToolCat

Well then...................I guess I'll show ya her big ol' caboose........................prolly be a give away......................

31867922698_3021a5eb33_k.jpg

Itsa Kanga!

Just puttin' a plug out there..................

My usual guy was out over 2 weeks........................first time I have used this place rig some iron.................Great job. Super nice guys. Reasonably priced too.

As Ox would say..............dumb farmer, not one of those city boy outfits........................

45014602474_f5cbce2da5_k.jpg

Back