What's new
What's new

Workpiece Counter/B00

jmccarthy

Plastic
I have a brother CNC machine that has a B00 controller and would like to grab the counts via the network from the workpiece counter screen. The CNC machine has a ethernet port which is connected but it appears that there is no HTML access. Can I use TELNET or FTP to grab that information and if so how? What command do I use. Or is there a piece of software that I can use to grab that info via the ethernet connection?

Zero experience with Brother machines, but I'm gonna guess that they want you to use MTGage, or similar. Wait for 2outof3 or BrotherFrank to chime in, they'll set you straight.

Not sure what MTGage is? All we are looking to do is to get a count of how many pieces that have been processed to a text file or thru a web browser so that we can get this data into our production system. We have no issues with the newer brothers with the C00 controller but the older ones dont have a way to display this information in a browser like the new ones do as seen below. Trying to find a way to emulate the same but on the B00 controller.. Looking for suggestions.

Capture.jpg

Back