What's new
What's new

Wrench size needed to level haas machines

I am not at the shop that has the machine. I would like show up with the right tools for the job without needing to take my whole large wrench set with me.

If you show up with only the correct sized wrench, you're guaranteed to not have the correct sized wrench.

As the subject says what size wrench is needed for the jacking / leveling bolts on Haas machines. Also what size wrench is needed for the jam or locking nuts

Wouldn't it depend on the machine that needs leveling? Kinda hard to give you the correct answer when you leave out the most important piece of information.

If you show up with only the correct sized wrench, you're guaranteed to not have the correct sized wrench.

Haha! Indeed! I laugh at myself how often I’m like, “okay...I think it’s 1/2” so I’ll grab that and I’ll bring the 9/16” just in case.” And it turns out to be 5/8” haha!

Wouldn't it depend on the machine that needs leveling? Kinda hard to give you the correct answer when you leave out the most important piece of information.
In my experience most machines of the same brand usually have the same size jacking bolts regardless of the model. For exsample I have worked on at least a dozen different models of Mazaks and they have all had the same size screw. The bigger machines just have more of them.

Back