What's new
What's new

Yan mv-5a

Outridger

Plastic
Does anyone have a yan or yang mv-5a with a fanuc 15-m control. I got this machine for free + my shipping cost but it had been sitting without power so it lost it parameters. I have purchased the parameters that can be dumped over the rs232 port from the manufacture. The issue is i need the "optional parameters" these start at 9100 and have about 48 of them. Any help would be great thanks.

James

The parameter they sent do not cover the 9100 options, they are only the 2 files that cane be loaded through the rs232 port. The 9100 parameters are only able to be put in manually.

......The 9100 parameters are only able to be put in manually.

Yes, I know that the 9100 parameters have to be input manually, but IME, they are listed in the parameter file when it is downloaded from a control. While they are viewed in binary in the file, they have to entered as hexdecimal in the IPL mode on the control.

Without knowing what original options that your machine was configured with, one would not know how to re-configure it. Taking a WAG at it can be very time consuming as attempting to set options that are not supported in either firmware or hardware on the machine forces you to re-initialize the control and start the re-loading process over again.

Back