What's new
What's new

Yasnac MX3

Beerad

Plastic
I have a 1987 Matsuura 760 with a yasnac MX3 control. I am wondering if anyone knows the parameter setting to turn on the work coordinates G54, G55 etc. They were a option on the machine. Thanks.

I think another forum user went through this recently. IIRC, they got hold of someone at Yaskawa service that was sympathetic and gave them the info. Can't hurt to try.

What makes you think they arn't "turned on"?
I have a MX2 on a Matsuura mill.
are you entering them and calling correctly?
Perhaps I could help? maybe not.
Good luck
Gw

What makes you think they arn't "turned on"?
I have a MX2 on a Matsuura mill.
are you entering them and calling correctly?
Perhaps I could help? maybe not.
Good luck
Gw

I scrapped out an MX3 a couple years ago. I am guessing they just don't show up on the setting page.

I know you enter number in on the setting page. Is there something else I need in the program other than G54,G55, etc.

Once you set the values in the setting page (G54 X 6515 Y 6517 Z 6518: G55 X 6522 Y 6523 and so on) then all you have to do if the option is active is just call G54 or G55 or higher and a position in that coordinate system and it will move there. If the option is not active then it won't move.

The values entered in the setting page do not allow decimal points and are entered in units of the least programmable increment. For a machine programmed in inches then 10000 would be one inch and for a machine programmed in metric 10000 would be 10mm.

The work coordinate option is not turned on. I have loaded a program with G54 in it and it alarms out when it comes to G54. I have entered values in for G54 in settings 6516 (x ) and 6517 (y). So wondering if anyone knows what parameter settings turn these on? Thanks

Back