What's new
What's new

YCM Supermax Max 3 power up issue

msmco

Aluminum
I have a YCM Supermax Max 3 with a Fanuc O-M control. Machine was running great and then when the part was finished it shut off and won't start back up. The incoming voltage is good, and voltage past the main breaker is good. The fans and Fanuc boxes light up and don't show any issues. You go to release the E-stop and press the power on button and the controller buttons just flicker and then nothing happens. Doesn't actually power up the machine. Any ideas?

Lucky your part finished before it died.

I have a max 4 and a multimeter if you suspect anything specific I can give you some corresponding voltages.

I really appreciate the offer! I am just trying to figure out where to start. Couple of guys in the shop think we may have had a power surge. I just find it odd the fanuc boxes are powering up and the fans but not the control (or at least fully)

Hello, we have a max 3 at my work as well. We have the manual and I can probably scan any pages you need from it, just let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do.

I was able to scan all the schematic pages (15 pages). They are in a single pdf file, not sure what the preferred file sharing site is or how people would like to recieve it. Please let me know, and let me know if anything else would be of help.

Back