What's new
What's new

You Ji YH 25A with Fanuc Series O-T

Carel

Plastic
Hi
I'm Carel a electrician from bloemfontein in SA, i read some off the threads shared on this site and i think somebody here will be able to help me.

I'm working on a You Ji cnc milling machine and have a lot off problems.

So i sorted out the most off the problems and now i found out they replaced the keyboard and the reset button got stuck and deleted al the parameters.
Wil somebody pretty please be able to help.

You Ji Industrial co. ltd.
You Ji YH 25A
Fanuc Series O-T Control

Please let me know if somebody can help me

Thank you
Carel

Milling machines have 0-M controllers, not 0-T. Did someone replace an 0-M controller with an 0-T controller? 0-T are lathe controllers.

They might have put a OT keypad or entire front face on the machine...
Carel, for parameters the issue is that they are machine specific. You need to try email the builder and give them the serial number of the machine (or the machine dealer but they probably don't exist anymore) and ask them to send you the parameters. Also ask them to give you instruction on how to insert them.
If you get them and are not sure how to input them then ask on here... Loads of guys will help out.

on edit I found the dealers... pretty well known Contact Us I would start with them first. I have dealt with them before on the used manual machine side but never CNC

The You Ji YH 25A is a lathe. The OP made an error in describing what the machine is. Pretty clearly stated he is an electrician rather than machine tech or machinist.

@OP, do you have a backup copy of the machine parameters? If not you will need to get them from YouJi or someone with the identical machine.

Back