What's new
What's new

Z70 alarm on mori seiki NVX5080HSC with NC Unit M750MB

Alexman

Plastic
After battery change, I still have this alarm: z70 Abs posn error (servo alm 25) 0101 m
So the machine is not able to use the tool changer. When I have a tool change command in the program, I receive an error and the program stop.
Unfortunately in the user manual is describe a the recovery procedure for z 70 alarm just for axis failure not to ATC.
I tried to go to menu from the maintenance manual, but I couldn`t find where can I made zero point adjusment.
I select page SETTING -> OPE.PANEL -> OPE.PANEL -> NEXT PAGE, but I didn`t find any useful think there.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

After battery change, I still have this alarm: z70 Abs posn error (servo alm 25) 0101 m
So the machine is not able to use the tool changer. When I have a tool change command in the program, I receive an error and the program stop.
Unfortunately in the user manual is describe a the recovery procedure for z 70 alarm just for axis failure not to ATC.
I tried to go to menu from the maintenance manual, but I couldn`t find where can I made zero point adjusment.
I select page SETTING -> OPE.PANEL -> OPE.PANEL -> NEXT PAGE, but I didn`t find any useful think there.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Any luck on figuring this out? I have the same issue.

Back