What's new
What's new

Aciera F1 spindle lubrication

mihai_a380

Plastic
I am cleaning an old Aciera F1 milling machine with 6 speeds and I am facing the problem of proper spindle lubrication. The spindle is in good condition, having a runout of less than 0.01mm but I do not know when it was last cleaned and lubricated.

I found online a number of manuals for Aciera F1 but it appears that spindles varied over the production period of the model and the lubrication requirements differ.

I have a spindle model as in the pictures attached, having only one lubrication point between the 2 pulleys that lubricates the reduction gears only but not the spindle bearings.

Could anyone enlighten me regarding the proper lubrication of the spindle bearings for this model?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• DSCN4760.jpg
    DSCN4760.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 474
  • DSCN4757.jpg
    DSCN4757.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 679
I am cleaning an old Aciera F1 milling machine with 6 speeds and I am facing the problem of proper spindle lubrication. The spindle is in good condition, having a runout of less than 0.01mm but I do not know when it was last cleaned and lubricated.

I found online a number of manuals for Aciera F1 but it appears that spindles varied over the production period of the model and the lubrication requirements differ.

I have a spindle model as in the pictures attached, having only one lubrication point between the 2 pulleys that lubricates the reduction gears only but not the spindle bearings.

Could anyone enlighten me regarding the proper lubrication of the spindle bearings for this model?

Thanks in advance!

There are several ways you can lubricate bearing but make sure that you are not overlubricating the bearings coz it can damage your spindle performance. You can read here some Unreliable Equipment: Causes And Solutions. Improper or over lubrication is really harmful for your equipments.

Back