What's new
What's new

aciera F3 drilling spindle chuck missing

hk51

Plastic
Hi,

I have a drilling spindle (einfache bohrhilfe) for the Aciera F3 see pictures, but the drill chuck is missing.

It must be a drill chuck with some sort of collar, that has internal thread.

This collar must be tuned to the spindle in order to let the drill chuck come off.

Or am i wrong?

Can anybody show me a picture of a complete one?

23m7bm0.jpg

w2m4cp.jpg

thanks,

hk51

I have answered my own question.

On top of the spindel there is nut, when you unscrew that nut, you can strike it with a copper hammer, witch will release the MK1 taper, and you take everything out.

So the only thing that i need is a drill chuck of the propper size (B12).

2zspq90.jpg

etxv8x.jpg

hk51

Hi,

Can you show the complete drill-head, just curious why you need a quick-spanner on a
mill.
A quick-spanner generally used in conjunction with a collet, why a drill-chuck?

cheers
Alpha1

Alpha1

This device is especially made for the Aciera F3, which has no possibility to use the vertical milling head for drilling using an quill.
By inserting this device through the vertical head you can use the normal vertical head for drilling.

hk51

Drilling device for Aciera F3

Alpha1

This device is especially made for the Aciera F3, which has no possibility to use the vertical milling head for drilling using an quill.
By inserting this device through the vertical head you can use the normal vertical head for drilling.

hk51

Hi, I have an Aciera F3 as well and am very interessted in this special drilling device. Could you send me a picture of the device installed on the machine? Is it possible to buy such a thing? Or even build one? Thanks for any advice!

Back