Aciera F3 Manual Needed

bigbull

Plastic
Hi guys, I just bought a used Aciera F3 and need a manual,
is there anywhere I can dowload one?
Thanks
bigbull

Great link!

I can't get the last link to work: "F3 ACIERA 4.pdf".
Geroge, is this your page?
Has anybody else managed to download this one?

Thanks

Martin in Sweden

Well I spoke too soon, I managed to download all except the #4pdf download! I can read the English and French but I have no idea what the other one is, looks like German, oh well I guess the pictures will have to do for now but I am still looking and I will keep trying to download the 4th pdf file. Does anybody know what the page says when you try to download and it fails, it brings you to the home page but I can't understand what to do from there.
bigbull

No,

He is telling its not working, but if you send your email address he will be glad to send you.

thanks hk51

I tried to find an e-mail adress on the page with no luck.
Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

/Martin

I have a F3 manual that I'm more than willing to share. It comprises about 150 megs of information, so I can't very well email to whomever. If you want, then you figure out a way, and I'll follow directions. Woof!

I have a F3 manual that I'm more than willing to share. It comprises about 150 megs of information, so I can't very well email to whomever. If you want, then you figure out a way, and I'll follow directions. Woof!

Are these 150MB in one file?
Perhaps make ZIP-volumes of the file or put it on some file sharing service?

I will do everything I can to guide you, via PM or email, as it is of great interest to me.

A friend told me about this site:
http://www.skickafilen.se/?r=0LJt0

Thanks!

/Martin

Last edited:
The big files can be compressed relatively easy, although I don't use a zipping program
Even a large manual does not have to be much bigger than 30 Mb
Recently I cleaned up my list and added a few items that were in backorder.
The files mentioned above are also on my list, I got them in exchange for some other manuals.(I suppose)
If you like a particulary item, just sent a nice email with the number you want

.www.metalworker.eu

Back