What's new
What's new

Aciera F3 auxillary table for setting dividing head at a angle

FI have bought a nice Aciera F3 NT 30 with a lott of tooling for resale
Normal table Swivelling tilting table Slotting head Hor arbor High speed head Dividing head
But also the table for setting the dividing head at a angle
What I wonder is how you bolt that thing to the table
2 T-slots above one and another ?????
I cannot find any documentation for it
There are no holes in the tables to get a bolt through
Also in the middle of that table on the underside is a 10mm pin Probably to rotate on something
It fits in the t-slot but can still move sideways
Peter

attachment.php

What I wonder is how you bolt that thing to the table
2 T-slots above one and another ?????
I cannot find any documentation for it
There are no holes in the tables to get a bolt through
Also in the middle of that table on the underside is a 10mm pin Probably to rotate on something
It fits in the t-slot but can still move sideways
Peter

WAG...perhaps there is some sort of complex wedge style "T" bolt , that fits into both the lower (table) and the inverted upper "T" slots (adapter)...between the table and the adapter.
Bolts are made so that they pull down using a screw accessed through the side slot on the adapter "T" slot.
You insert your Allen wrench into the slot from the side and tighten it to pull the adapter down.
The pin is the swivel point, makes rotating to achieve an angle easier....locates in the center table slot....

Cheers Ross

I was thinking along the same line but why cant I find it anywhere in the documentation or at a machine
I did have several of these tables already Never with the bolt
So thats why I asked here
Sure someone knows

Peter

This topic came up within the past year on the Aciera yahoo group, which is now gone as far as I can tell. The group moved to a Swiss machines forum on groups.io, but the old posts were lost. You might try asking on there. I did not pay a lot of attention at the time, but I think there was a pivot hole in the mill table. The swivel piece you have may not belong to the mill you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, my universal Table has the 3 holes you need already drilled.
Table1.jpg
But only the tilting and inclining Table has the provisions in the Casting.

Back