What's new
What's new

Anyone here got a last generation FP3 manual in English ? I have one in German

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
I could trade if it matters. The manual I have is about 1980 vintage and therefore has info on the TNC111 rather than the 113 DRO. A last generation FP2 manual would do if no FP3 is to be found, as they were the same machine except for the travels.

I've got the parts book and electrical schematics, just not the operations manual in English.

[email protected]

Sort of never mind...occurred to me the final generation FP2 manual is on Wrench's CD in English and that is close enough...in fact pretty much identical except for the axis travel specs.

I say "sort of" as it still would be neat to have an original FP3 manual in English if anyone has one...especially if anyone has the English version but would prefer to have the German version.

Milacron

Sort of never mind...occurred to me the final generation FP2 manual is on Wrench's CD in English and that is close enough...in fact pretty much identical except for the axis travel specs.

I say "sort of" as it still would be neat to have an original FP3 manual in English if anyone has one...especially if anyone has the English version but would prefer to have the German version.

Milacron

I’ve been reading old posts trying to gain some knowledge. Would you mind passing the manual you have alone?
[email protected]

Many thanks!

Back