What's new
What's new

Deckel console buttons

Kempsmith2

Plastic
I'm looking for a few of those large square buttons that were used on consoles around the 1990 era such as the Dialog 11. They had either red, green, or white inserts. I've spent hours looking on the 'net with no luck, mainly because I haven't a clue what I'm looking for. Would someone happen to know the style name or number, or at least the manufactures name? I've looked closely at a couple of them but there is nothing at all written on them. There are two parts to these button switches, and I have the actual electrical switch part identified, it's just the upper button part where I'm lost.
Dan

I have a bit of a lead. Rafi in Germany is the manufacturer. The lower electrical contactor appears most commonly as 1.20 122, but there are a number of variations. The upper portion is more allusive and I've yet to sort that out. Occasionally the 1.20 122 when being sold used has the old square style top attached. The current production replacement as far as I can tell would be RAFIX 22 QR. A very solid looking button. I'm not pursuing any of this further for verification because I've come across an entire panel of buttons for cheap. Needless to say it was purchased within minutes of finding it.
Dan

Back