What's new
What's new

DECKEL DIALOG 11, startup, PARAMETERS PROBLEM!!!

jasko_deckel

Plastic
I need help!

I dont have to much experience with DECKEL DIALOG 11 FP50NC 1988 YEAR

But i cant start up couse have always alarms the same;

2208 Invalid spindle selection
2104 Invalid machine parameter
2102 No table selection
2302 Emergency off

If someone can help me this my mail [email protected]
Or, if someone have parameters any idea, i ll take a photo from machine any what need. Really i need some guider which can help me.

I have all documentation from machine, service number and other things.

Best regards,
Jasmin

Attachments

• 12776709_1122230671134022_959958846_o.jpg
    12776709_1122230671134022_959958846_o.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 12755226_1121449284545494_1959813852_o.jpg
    12755226_1121449284545494_1959813852_o.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • 12767709_1121449561212133_1139794489_n.jpg
    12767709_1121449561212133_1139794489_n.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 12773330_1121449651212124_1930244255_o.jpg
    12773330_1121449651212124_1930244255_o.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,713
  • 12776819_1121449667878789_1684465811_o.jpg
    12776819_1121449667878789_1684465811_o.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,130
I've owned a half dozen D11 Deckels, so have some experience with them. First off, I'm surprised with the SPS not getting the "ok" that you can boot up the control beyond that point. Usually when it stops at SPS it is because the batteries in the module all the way to the right have got low voltage. Have you checked those batteries ?

And if that is the case, and you replace the batteries, do not be discouraged if SPS stops again on the first bootup after battery change....you have to boot up twice after a battery change before SPS check will go back into full line "OK" mode. Weird, I know....but that's the way it is.

Re parameters....you didn't get a floppy disk with the parameters ? If not, you'd best create one (well, really a thumb drive or flash card these days) as soon as you have it running again. If missing parameters turns out to be WHY it is not running, contact FPS in Germany.

FWIW, except for simple problems like low SPS battery or parameter issues, always best to own TWO (or more) Dialog 11 machines so you can swap components for troubleshooting...otherwise you will go crazy :crazy:

At least you have the more modern Bosch drives.....which were used in many other machine makes like Wadkin CNC routers and therefore more available in the used market...often amazingly cheap and sometimes new old stock.

As an aside, see below to see how much clearer your monitor could be with conversion to LCD ! I did that conversion years ago and used a monitor that cost less than 300 USD. But you can't use just any LCD monitor...the horizontal frequency has to be lower than they are these days. But that's a whole 'nuther subject.

deckel78.jpg

First of all, thank u very much for reply.

When i start up with RUN, then i have thats alarm, when i start with KD, i dont know how to install parameters or how to change them succesufully, when i start with PROG. i have alarms like i post, but when i startup with SPS than stuck on checking, and show picture like below "zu viele fehler" is that batery reason?

I dont have FLOPPY or some BACKUP, can i insert arameters manual?
I dont have much experience like i say but i understand essence of this things.

Thank you.

12755226_1121449284545494_1959813852_o.jpg

First of all, thank u very much for reply.

When i start up with RUN, then i have thats alarm, when i start with KD, i dont know how to install parameters or how to change them succesufully, when i start with PROG. i have alarms like i post, but when i startup with SPS than stuck on checking, and show picture like below "zu viele fehler" is that batery reason?

I dont have FLOPPY or some BACKUP, can i insert arameters manual?
I dont have much experience like i say but i understand essence of this things.

NSV module- (the module all the way to the right) The normal position for the key switch (it HAS to be on this position to actually boot up the control and run the machine) is with the white arrow pointing down at SPS .... in other words, switch in vertical position with arrow pointing down (arrow may be pointing at the word "RUN" but I can't remember for sure, and can't quite see what it says in your photo)

The other positions of that switch are almost never used and only for uploading parameters as I recall.

The normal readout on the digital display of that module is 0.0 After it boots up ALL the little green lights should be lit.

To check the battery, remove the two screws on the little plate right below the key switch and gently remove it. As I recall, it is a pack that holds 3 standard AA batteries. (the original batteries were three 1.2 volt NiCad rechargeables, but I've found normal 1.5 volt Alkaline AA batteries work fine)

The voltage should be at least 3.6V as I recall. If not, that is probably your problem. Simple as that. Replace batteries, clean any corrosion, make sure you get at least 3.6 volts at the two wires coming from the battery pack to the board.... and then boot up TWICE and it will likely work without any parameter uploads (the parameters are held in memory by ANOTHER battery on another module further to the left (can't remember which one...maybe NSP...that one is a single 3.6 volt square Saft battery soldered on the board)

==============================

Even if this works, and the machine runs you still need to have parameters for future use as the memory battery for those will not last forever.

It sounds like you are missing a critical D11 manual that tells about saving and entering parameters, plus other things like the SPS switch. Without that manual, your future use of this machine will be hopeless.....you HAVE to have that manual. RE no floppy....do you are least have the parameters on PAPER printed out ? If so, you could enter each one manually....but it would take a long time.

Thank you,

i do lot of this things. I recieve parameters file from "FPS Germany" you know, and do you know-can i opet that file to insert parameters into machine manually. Which program i can use to open ".par" file.

Whatever, i remove screw and carefully remove the battery but somebody is put wrong side battery. + on the - and - to the + side.
Catastrophe!!!

How somebody cad do thet couse below exist sketch how to instal correctly battery.

OK, im bougth the new baterry, tomorrow i will install new battery, but they left parameters only.

Its posible to insrt parameters manually its no important if take lot of time i have lot of time.

But how to open .par" file to read all parameters?

However thank you a lot this is help and useful.

REGARDS, JASMIN

Thank you,

i do lot of this things. I recieve parameters file from "FPS Germany" you know, and do you know-can i opet that file to insert parameters into machine manually. Which program i can use to open ".par" file.

Whatever, i remove screw and carefully remove the battery but somebody is put wrong side battery. + on the - and - to the + side.
Catastrophe!!!
I don't understand why you are so obsessed with the parameters when you can't possibly know what the state of the parameters are until you fully boot up the control....which you CANNOT DO...until you get the battery issue right in the NSV module !

Also confusing is your mention of "the battery" in the there....when it should actually be a pack of three AA batteries that fit in a typical spring loaded battery case. And all that and STILL you will not tell me the VOLTAGE of that battery. THAT VOLTAGE IS THE KEY THAT UNLOCKS EVERYTHING !

And yes I see you say a battery was backwards, but why not just turn it around if it has voltage ? Can you email a photo of what your battery or battery pack looks like in the NSV module ? I have owned six Deckel D11 mills and every one of them had a simple 3 battery plastic holder in there for standard AA batteries.

Sorry for interrupting ...

Please some if some one describe starting lines of this nc file...i want to build postprocessor for creo..but without understanding those line .... looking do hard..

Regards

Fsa

Attachments

• IMG_20180623_004436130~2.jpg
    IMG_20180623_004436130~2.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 571
Thank you,

Catastrophe!!!

How somebody cad do thet couse below exist sketch how to instal correctly battery.

OK, im bougth the new baterry, tomorrow i will install new battery, but they left parameters only.

Its posible to insrt parameters manually its no important if take lot of time i have lot of time.

But how to open .par" file to read all parameters?

However thank you a lot this is help and useful.

REGARDS, JASMIN
hi ! dear , please can i have the parameter files? i have the same problem on my Machine (fp50NC)
I have same errors :
2208 Invalid spindle selection
2104 Invalid machine parameter
2102 No table selection
2302 Emergency off
[email protected]

Back