What's new
What's new

Deckel fp2 dialogue4 error

Derek.mcevoy

Plastic
Can anyone help
I have recently got a deckel fp2 with a dialogue 4 controller. When I power up the error code fp0 appears on the screen. According to the manual this is an emergency stop error. I have checked all of the e stops and the three hand wheels and they are all functioning correctly.
Can anyone tell me if there is a board to inspect or what to look for next.
Thanks in advance
Derek

Hi Derek,

is your tool change pendant plugged in?
This is part of the e-stop circuit.

Kind Regards,

Markus

Hi Ross and Markus I have also checked the tool change pendant and the slides have be

Markus is correct..also be sure that the slides are not at the limit of their travel......
Cheers Ross
thank you for reply,both the pendant and the slides are all good, the pendant e stop also works perfectly.
Any suggestions going forward

Is this machine new to you?
Was it in operation when you got it or had it been sitting for some time?

Cheers Ross
Hi Ross
the machine is new to me and had been sitting for some time.
I got this from my place of work, and the last time it was powered up before I got it , it had the fp0 error.

I dealt with a similar e-stop issue on a new machine, I wound up tracing through the e-stop circuit by following the electrical drawings to find a loose wire on a relay.

Mud has good advice for you, could also be a loose wire on one of the E-stop switches. The E-stop circuit is 24 volts and blue colored wires. Lots going on there but it's fairly easy to trace. Check in the large outboard cabinet to see if any relays are tripped, in particular F9 at the top right of the rack.

The orange book is your friend here....think all the E-stop circuit is on one page. In mine its in the first section, sheet 3a
Yours may be different.

Since this machine is new to you, i would suggest that you change the batteries first off, or at the least check the voltages....

The battery in the operators console (under the keyboard) should have 7.2v give or take.
You can use alternate sources for this battery....I use a "cordless phone" battery on my machines...

This is what the original battery pack in the operators station looks like...6 cells in a pack.

attachment.php

I replaced with a readily available cordless phone battery:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also need to replace the on board battery on the NSP 55 board. This is a logic battery that is soldered directly on the board.

attachment.php

Looks like this...
attachment.php

The smaller one is found in the large electrical cabinet (PC) on the NSV 90 board (PC2) or NSV 80 if you have the PC1.
Those logic batteries should have 3.8 volts with the board removed from the chassis....

Cheers Ross

The orange book is your friend here....think all the E-stop circuit is on one page. In mine its in the first section, sheet 3a
Yours may be different.

Since this machine is new to you, i would suggest that you change the batteries first off, or at the least check the voltages....

The battery in the operators console (under the keyboard) should have 7.2v give or take.
You can use alternate sources for this battery....I use a "cordless phone" battery on my machines...

This is what the original battery pack in the operators station looks like...6 cells in a pack.

attachment.php

I replaced with a readily available cordless phone battery:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Also need to replace the on board battery on the NSP 55 board. This is a logic battery that is soldered directly on the board.

attachment.php

Looks like this...
attachment.php

The smaller one is found in the large electrical cabinet (PC) on the NSV 90 board (PC2) or NSV 80 if you have the PC1.
Those logic batteries should have 3.8 volts with the board removed from the chassis....

Cheers Ross
Thanks For all the help, I will begin to work my way through checking all the e stop wiring
and check the battery voltage on the board and cabinet.

Back