What's new
What's new

Deckel FP2NC X Axis Jerk/ overshooting during positioning

Neeroy

Plastic
Hello everyone,

I ran into some issues with my Deckel Fp2nc (2801) with Dialog 4.

The first thing i noticed was, when positioning the X Axis with a rapid move the Axis seems to overshoot and a E-Stop is triggered (Error code 12).
I tried to dig deeper into this problem and did some G01 moves with slow and higher Feedrates.
At the end of slow moves there is a noticeable jerking noticeable. Positioning the X Axis with higher Feedrates (>1000) a E-Stop is triggered almost directly at the beginning of the move.

And now today things got worse. When switching on the machine on the operators console X starts jerking trying to position itself to zero. The jerking stops when the display says "0.000"

For me everything looks like a bad adjusted PID control loop. Is there a way to optimize the PID factors?

I already have cleaned the X Tacho and Servo brushes. I also swapped X and Y my NZP59 PCBs.
I only own documentation for a NZP55 PCB, could someone provide me with a reference for the NZP59 cards? Are the DIP switches positioned similar on NZP59 and NZP55?

Did someone of you ran into a similar Issue and would kindly help me fixing my machine?

Greetings,

Neeroy

Thank you for directig me to these posts.
The Tacho tuning of my X-Axis was way off.
Adjusting it according do DeckelDoctors instructions solved my issues.
Everything works now fine.

Back