What's new
What's new

deckel fp3 drawing

ciropostiglione

Plastic
Hello, I'm Ciro and I'm writing from Naples (IT) I bought a very old deckel fp3 (2400-0049) unfortunately some components are missing in the electrical panel and the wiring diagrams someone, can help me.
Sorry for my english but it's google translator's fault :)

Hi thank you very much, I
found many important manuals. However, the wiring diagrams for FP3 are missing, there are only for FP3A.
However it is already something

thanks

If you do not have any accessories using electricity Like a high speed head or a measuring microscope you can dump most of the insides of the
electrical cabinet
You only need a mainswitch, motorrelay ,and thermal protection, and the on and off switch, I would ad a emergency switch
Diagram is pretty basic then

Peter

Peter unfortunately some movements of the y axis machine for example do not work, not having the diagrams I do not have the possibility to understand the reason, it could be a limit switch such as a non-working contact or the clutch. There are no numbers on the wires to check and not even the names on the contactors, so I don't know what the contactors do and what the relative circuit breakers are, also an electrician has changed some components and I don't even know if he has wired them correctly.
Working without schemes is certainly possible but it takes at least four times the time.
If I don't find the patterns, this will surely be the way to go
Thanks everyone for the support
Good day

2400 Isnt that a FP33
Big machine weighing over 5 tons ???

Peter

Unfortunately it is not possible to understand the problem, only the motor turns and all the axes are stopped, the stop button is ok the 100V arrives in the electrical panel.
Not having the schemes and the threads are not numbered it is impossible to go on.
the machine is a FP3

Does the machine look like this FP3 ????DSC00715.jpg DSC00694.jpg
With this machine if the motor runs and the powerfeed does not function it is a mecanical problem The FP3 has no limit switches All mecanical
Most likely the shearpin is sheared But then none of the feeds wil function Perhaps some dragging

Peter

Does the machine look like this FP3 ????View attachment 304974 View attachment 304975
With this machine if the motor runs and the powerfeed does not function it is a mecanical problem The FP3 has no limit switches All mecanical
Most likely the shearpin is sheared But then none of the feeds wil function Perhaps some dragging

Peter

Yes, it is the machine in the picture, and it has limit switches for all axes
Can you confirm that the voltage of the friction is 8 Vdc?
thank

It does not have limit switches originaly
There is no use for limit switches as the powerfeeds kick out mecanicly
The 8Vdc you see is for the lightinh of some of the accessories like a optical measuring system

Give us a picture of your machine

Peter

At the moment I don't have a photo of the machine I can send you the one of the electrical panel.
The only thing that works is the motor only turns by pressing the spindle rotation button.
But all axes are stationary, any button I press the axes are stationary no button lights up
with which power supply are the clutches/friction activated?

It is not a CNC machine
It has only one motor for spindle and axes
and a keyboard where I can choose the movement (x-y-z) and the speed
thanks for your patience
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-17 at 23.02.01.jpg

Yes, unfortunately this is an old model, thank you for the help you gave me. I just have to redo all the new electrical part.
Greetings and good day to all

Yes A FP33 Like Ross mentioned The serial started as a FP3
But you need to go after manuals for a FP33
How on earth could you say it was like the one in my picture ??:nutter:
The manuals you have are no good

Peter

Back