What's new
What's new

Deckel FP4M & FP4MK In Canada?

I was watching that. They both went very cheap. Not being able to drive over and collect in person, and the cost of rigging + palletizing + shipping worked out to more than the hammer price of the machine, which discouraged me from bidding. Plus the fact I have a late model Abene with powerfeed on all axis, in very good condition.

While those 2 Windsor Ontaria Deckels went cheap, still not the screaming deal the Deckel-Maho FP4MK with Heidenhain TNC123 that a Canadian dealer was asking $20,000 (Canadian dollars) for.

Made a thread in the General forum on whether Americans are allowed to drive into Canada and not be quarantined, and mentioned these 2 Deckels.

My thread in the General forum
OT: Anyone travelled to Canada within the last year to pick up machinery?

Here is the links to the 2 Deckels, from Auctioneer. Prices listed below does not include B.P. and Sales tax.

FPMK . Sold for $2000 Canadian (around $1570 US dollars)
DECKEL FP4M UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE, MODEL FP4M (2202-7395), S/N 23293, 600V, HEIDENHAIN 3-AXIS

The FP4M was a parts machine, used to keep the FP4MK running. It was missing the Activ controls, may have been missing other stuff, do not know. This machine sold for around $675 or $875 Canadian.
DECKEL FP4M UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE, MODEL FP4M (2203-2035), S/N 15798, 380V, DRILL CHUCK (NEED

And not too long ago there was this FP4M or FP4MK in Oregon that sold for $5750 (US dollars)
Desc: Deckel FP 4 M CNC Milling Machine - 688829 / mdl: FP4M / sn: 2203-1458 / EquipNet.com List

I was watching that. They both went very cheap. Not being able to drive over and collect in person, and the cost of rigging + palletizing + shipping worked out to more than the hammer price of the machine, which discouraged me from bidding. Plus the fact I have a late model Abene with powerfeed on all axis, in very good condition.

While those 2 Windsor Ontaria Deckels went cheap, still not the screaming deal the Deckel-Maho FP4MK with Heidenhain TNC123 that a Canadian dealer was asking $20,000 (Canadian dollars) for.

Made a thread in the General forum on whether Americans are allowed to drive into Canada and not be quarantined, and mentioned these 2 Deckels.

My thread in the General forum
OT: Anyone travelled to Canada within the last year to pick up machinery?

Here is the links to the 2 Deckels, from Auctioneer. Prices listed below does not include B.P. and Sales tax.

FPMK . Sold for $2000 Canadian (around $1570 US dollars)
DECKEL FP4M UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE, MODEL FP4M (2202-7395), S/N 23293, 600V, HEIDENHAIN 3-AXIS

The FP4M was a parts machine, used to keep the FP4MK running. It was missing the Activ controls, may have been missing other stuff, do not know. This machine sold for around $675 or $875 Canadian.
DECKEL FP4M UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE, MODEL FP4M (2203-2035), S/N 15798, 380V, DRILL CHUCK (NEED

And not too long ago there was this FP4M or FP4MK in Oregon that sold for $5750 (US dollars)
Desc: Deckel FP 4 M CNC Milling Machine - 688829 / mdl: FP4M / sn: 2203-1458 / EquipNet.com List

The one in Oregon is a FP4M, it has the gearbox for the feeds.

I was considering the ones in Canada......now that I see what they went for, it may have been worth it?

Kevin

Back