What's new
What's new

Deckel FP4NC- NZP59 C-Axis Card

Machinist88

Plastic
Hi,

Im new to this forum, im currently trying to restore a FP4NC deckel, Im almost finished, but I am having some problems with the rotary axis. I think there is a problem with the DIP switch settings on the NZP59 Axis card.
could Anybody here help me with the correct DIP Switch settings?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,
Albert

You need to tell us which rotary table or head you are trying to set the switches for?

Also it is board policy that you need to include your location in your profile.....
What control....Assuming that this is a Dialog4 if you have NZP59's..but one never knows.

For an FP4NC running the "NCT"
the settings are as follows:
For switch group "SA"

1= open
2= open
3= not open
4= open
5= open
6= not open
7= not open
8= open
9= not open
10= open

for switch group "SB"
1= open
2= open
3= not open
4= not open
5= open
6= not open
7= open
8= open

Cheers Ross

dip switch settings

You need to tell us which rotary table or head you are trying to set the switches for?

Also it is board policy that you need to include your location in your profile.....
What control....Assuming that this is a Dialog4 if you have NZP59's..but one never knows.

For an FP4NC running the "NCT"
the settings are as follows:
For switch group "SA"

1= open
2= open
3= not open
4= open
5= open
6= not open
7= not open
8= open
9= not open
10= open

for switch group "SB"
1= open
2= open
3= not open
4= not open
5= open
6= not open
7= open
8= open

Cheers Ross

While we are on this subject

does anybody know what the dip switch settings are for the X,Y And Z cards are on a coutour 3 FP3 at

Conor

WAG is that the settings will be the same as Dialog seeing as they used the same scales and the Bosch servo drives......
So here are the settings for Dialog......
This chart as supplied has an error ....SA 9 should be "Open"across the chart. and SA8 should be set "Not Open" all across.

attachment.php

Cheers Ross

Back