What's new
What's new

Deckel Oiler.

preachinpilot

Aluminum
I am looking for an appropriate oiler for my deckel kf1. The one that fits the oiling port nubs. Dont see one on msc.

Mcmaster-Carr has a nice oil gun that works well for this, not cheap but works well on my FP4NC universal table and KF1.

what am i looking for, what type end. The manual says hydraulic fitting.
I do not see one that fits over the little oil tits.

I don't have access to those, but I found a local shop that had this gun:

%C3%96ljypuristin+Pressol+12602-5115.jpg

That thing will work fine. I think you will find though that the oil leaks out the ends of the gun between uses. I put a little oil in mine, lube things and then store empty.

Pitch the oil fittings and fit a "one shot" oilier....That way whenever you want to use the machine just give the oilier lever a few strokes and you are good to go....
No leaks no mess..tank large enough that it won't need filling every time you want to run the machine.....
Deckel figured this out on later machines by having a one shot oilier as standard kit...Final generation machines had the lube pump run electrically on a timer....lubed on start up and on a timed cycle...Similar to the NC's.

My solution:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You can often find these oiliers on e-bay.

In my setup i used feed checks to control the amount of oil delivered..the oilier that feeds the oil to the operators side sight glass takes more volume as it feeds more passages on its path across the vertical slide.

Cheers Ross

I totally agree with Ross. Here is my self-installed one-shot oiler. No fancy regulators or valves, just needle valves that I can spin by hand, one per line.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes I looked at those but felt like too much to take on at the moment so for now I will just go with the oil gun until I upgrade to a solution like that.

Back