What's new
What's new

Deckel smart and computer dumb

I have pictures of an FP-1 that I am going to be selling real soon. I am trying to figure out how to add the pictures to this forum. I have been unable to find info telling me how to proceed. Any advice is appreciated.

Gotta ask... Is your handle "Rock Mtn Deckel Man" a short lived thing or do you have another Deckel after you sell the FP1. Just curious. One way or the other, good luck on the sale. Are you thinking of eBay?

--Alan

Rocky Mtn Deckel Man,
Tell me where the machine is, when to be there and I'll bring a $100.00 with me and take it off your hands? :D
Seriously; I'm always interested in FP1s. You can email me some good photos of what you have. If you have a realistic price, maybe we can deal.
;)
Dan

If it happens to be a late 70's or 1980's FP1, I'll give ya more for it than any of these cheapskates ;)

(well, maybe Sean would be "competitive"..or Larry wants a second one !
)

well, maybe Sean would be "competitive"..or Larry wants a second one !
Heh...I have my heart set on a very special machine that will have to be custom built or I'd still have my old one.

In short:

Restored, Yaxis PF, Inch, Activ, built-in electric coolant.

There....now ya know

Sean

Funny, the picture with that large white frame around it and stark straight ahead shot of the Deckel, looks like it's hanging in an art gallery.

Hmmm...what title should it have...

Ok - I thought I recognised the round socket on the wall to the left. This is presumably the same mill that was for sale a couple of years ago. The mill appears to be in the same place on the floor as is the electrical cabinet.

I thought it sold to somebody in Florida because they asked me to go look at it before they flew out. I was intending to bid on it too.

I kept the original pictures off the E-bay ad.

Chris P

Img

deckel11.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel10.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel9.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel8.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel7.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel6.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel5.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel4.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel3.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel2.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

deckel1.jpg

Url
Tag
Img

Select All | Unselect All

Copyright © 2003-2006 Photobucket Inc. All rights reserved.
about us | affiliate | contact us | forums | site map | terms of service

Back