What's new
What's new

FP1 Brochure

earlypearl

Hot Rolled
Found this old FP1 brochure in a load of manuals I just got in.

Interesting that H.P. Preis (NJ based engraving machine co) is also on the front cover. I thought Cosa and maybe Hirschman were the only importers of Deckel, at least on the East Coast anyway.

Has to be pre 1960 cuz Preis was in Hillside, NJ at that time and were not in Newark.

fpp1.jpg

fpp2.jpg

I just copied some Deckel pantograph brochures from Preis..... don't remember the addresses (can look them up if needed) but one was from 1928, the date of my GO machine and the other had a price quote from 1935 in it.

Earlypearl- notice that the deckel has an open exposed pulley on the top . Fairly early model. I've got one of these in the collecton. It also has an external sight glass to check oil levels.

Markus

Earlypearl- notice that the deckel has an open exposed pulley on the top . Fairly early model. I've got one of these in the collecton. It also has an external sight glass to check oil levels.

Markus

Any chance of getting some pictures? I have just recently acquired an early deckel (1937) that also has the exposed pulleys.

Back