What's new
What's new

Fp3nc

J Geisler

Plastic
Hello to all,
As the title indicates this is regarding my FP3NC.
The machine has been working until recently.
Currently there is a default NO SIGNAL message showing on the console.
The machine shut down while onder power but was not performing any operation, ie it was idling, spindle stationary.
I have a request for someone to hopefully provide me 2 photos.

1. - Of the LED indicator panel in the control box while the machine is powered up but not performing any function.

And 2. Same panel while the machine is running a program, ie you have a program loaded and you have started a machining cycle.

The picture provided is of the LED indicator panel as referred to.
It was taken with machine under power, in its current condition.
All E'stops are disengaged (out) and all handwheels are in the disengaged (in) position.

Thank you in advance.
Jesse

Attachments

• IMG_0242.jpg
    IMG_0242.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 98
When I bought my machine, I had the same error. It was quite a search to find out what was actually wrong. At some point you need a donor control to swap boards. Eventually it turned out that the NPP board was defect and the NSV board was in a bad shape. Please have a look at: fp3-cnc-no-signal-crt

Suggest you look at the NSV board before anything else.
This is the power supply board in the operators console, slot #13.
All LED's should be lit when main power is on....
Cheers Ross

Hello to all.
Thank you to both respondents.
I work alone and the FP3NC that I am wrestling with is not my only priority so forgive my slow response.
I have an elderly chap who is driving the repair of my machine.
If time permits as we get results, I'll post the outcomes.

Thanks again,
Jesse

Hi Jessi,
This is Ashok from India,Navi mumbai
Your Photo of LED status on your NPP 90 Card shows that Your PC to CNC is not connecting,
Two green LED must light up on your ÑPP card,fix this card properly in its slot then let me know ,as otherwise you would have to reset your memory card NSP 54 which is in your moniter cabinet
Send details with LED status so I Can help,
Regards

Back