What's new
What's new

Fritz Werner FV0 Vertical Mill info or manual wanted

racingrotax

Plastic
As a newbie i am not sure if i posted this the correct thread but as its a German made small vertical mill seemed about right
I have just bought a Fritz Werner FV0 vertical mill which i cant find out any info, If any one has one of these and or a manual please contact me, i can email a picture i was going to add one but not sure how

Fritz Werner

racingrotax,
Take a look on this site: Lathes
You'll need to look around a bit & Fritz Werners are listed under Werner, see below.

Ray

MW350 WERNER (Fritz Werner) 3.230 Vertical Milling Machine. Operating and Maintenance Manual including large electrical schematics. £110

MW350A WERNER (Fritz Werner) 3.275 Spine Shaft Grinder. Operating Manual with Wiring Diagram. £85

MW350E WERNER (Fritz Werner) 4.221 Double-spindle Milling Machine. Operating and Maintenance Manual. £65

MW350G WERNER (Fritz Werner) 5.131 Vertical Milling Machine. Operating and Maintenance Manual including large electrical schematics. £110

MW350K WERNER (Fritz Werner) 9.101 Horizontal Milling Machine. Operating and Maintenance Manual including large electrical schematics. £110

Hi Racingrotax, I wondered how your search for a manual went. I have a FU0 , the universal version of yours , and would very much like to get a manual for mine, but failing that I would be very grateful for a copy of yours if you could help - the table feeds etc would be the same and probably the main drive mechanics...

Back