Close
Login to Your Account
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Help identifying small XY table

Hi everyone, apologies if this is an obvious one, it's 41 degrees C in my shop right now.

With my aciera F5 came this tiny XY table, I think it's Aciera made but can't be sure as it has no brand at all. 50mm travel on each side on zero on each axis and lovely removable ball handles. Total table size is 175 X 175 mm

The place it came had no other Swiss or European equipment. Could this belong to an aciera drill, has anyone seen one before?

It came in a nice box and seemingly some stuff is missing, I don't have whatever fills the LH spots.

Sent from my Nokia 8 Sirocco using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have no idea whether it is an actual Aciera accessory or not but it reminds me of one I have for the Deckel dividing head. Some differences are the one I have is made to fit the spindle nose on the dividing head and has no bolt down lugs for hold downs on a table and the top of the table has only 4 drilled and tapped holes, no T slots as you have. It looks like a nice unit whatever it is really for!
    Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Punch milling attachment, Deckel & Maho versions mount direct on dividing head spindle, that one looks like you either put it on the faceplate on the div head or else stick it on your rotab. Used for milling radii, inside & out, centred anywhere within the 100 x 100 square. Nice piece, was a time I would have given my teeth ..

Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for the answer! Googling punch forming tables reveals that is indeed what it is! I almost definitely won't use it so up for sale it goes.

Sent from my Nokia 8 Sirocco using Tapatalk