What's new
What's new

How a Millennial disconnects an electrical cabinet

Martin P

Titanium
50390029926_724e6dd254_m.jpg

Reason for disconnect: "I can't work with a green monitor and will just do a simple PC based retrofit. Also I always had an error message."

2 batteries were from 1982, 1 was from 1988 and one of those had leaked over the circuit board.

Wow. What machine? I hope you got it for scrap price.
I remember when I thought I knew everything. That phase lasted for about 3 months.

Think that is what you call "Quick Disconnect" ......
Of course the "reconnect is a bit more time consuming....

Nice to see you post here Martin. Hope all is well.
Cheers Ross

I bought a Kuka robot a while back from Germany, the cables were cut not far from the control cabinet, which is fine, they may have ran into some difficult to access channel or other conduit, but the morons didn't cut the cables at the robot, they pulled out the plug in connectors...

Cool, but that tower was probably not intended for re-use or advertised as such.

Umh, well.. Lockhart Road, Wanchai..

To the East, exotic woods, fine tiles, kitchen and bath fixtures from all over Europe, gold-plated, St Gobain glass, Villeroy & Boch gilt-trimmed toilets.

To the West? Exotic Ladies: "intended for re-use or advertised as such"

Hope you have better luck..... and the lesser medical bills!

:D

We had an 80s ELOX ram edm that was being removed and replaced. Maintenance disconnected all electrical with cable cutters because it was going to scrap. Less than a month later the sister machine went down on a critical job that could have been saved with some of those parts.....

We had an 80s ELOX ram edm that was being removed and replaced. Maintenance disconnected all electrical with cable cutters because it was going to scrap. Less than a month later the sister machine went down on a critical job that could have been saved with some of those parts.....

RMS Titanic ha put her rudder hard-over but 60 seconds sooner she'd have missed the iceberg, too.

Back