What's new
What's new

I need help .. German mill collet .

hadi

Plastic
I have been looking to find any collet or information for this German mill , l bough since month ago
Unfortunately, l couldn't know the collet type or model to order it . L believe There are two types of collts on mill , the Vertical spindle smaller than Horizontal spindle . So if here any one familiar with that mill model , that will help me to know both of collets model . sorry for my poor English text . Thanks

e19a9f89-4c70-488a-9aac-b3861461ffd8.jpg

a46ded58-2df1-4519-aebd-8576b4c5c137.jpg

06bff177-91b3-41e1-ad26-dda3c9a42ed8.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like there is a tool holder in the vertical spindle....remove the holder and measure it....
Lots of reference sources on the net giving specs for collets....

If you know the dimensions and angles of the contact surfaces you will likely be able to source collets that fit.
Also need to identify the draw bar thread at the end of the collet or holder that are engaged by the draw bar of your machine....

Can't tell anything by the general look of the machine....need some data pertinent to the item (collet type) you need.

Cheers Ross

It kind of looks like it might have a collet chuck in the vertical spindle. Better photos of the two spindles may help. But a photo of the pulled tooling from the spindle would definitively help (along with measurements as Ross pointed out). you might be looking for two or three different collets. One or two for the native vertical and horizontal and one for the collet chuck.
Photos usually help.

Andy

Back